We made one large Quesadilla per family member and had plenty of leftovers for a second meal.
1 cup fat-free refried beans
2 tablespoons hot salsa, plus more for dipping
12 6-inch corn or flour tortillas
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/3 cup chopped scallions
3/4 cup finely grated Monterey Jack Cheese (3 ounces)
1. Preheat griddle to 400 degrees.
2. Combine refried beans and 2 tablespoons salsa in a small bowl.
3. Place tortilla directly on griddle.
4. Spread refried bean mix on tortilla. Sprinkle with corn, cilantro, and scallions then cheese. Top with tortilla and press to seal.
5. Bake until lightly crisped and browned, about 5 minutes and flip to brown other side, about 5 minutes. Serve hot with additional salsa for dipping.